Posted on October 15, 2013 by Roland U.S.
Top Performance and Advanced Technologies in a Luxury Upright for Your Home
The LX-15e brings Roland’s superior piano performance and latest advancements to a space-saving, upright-styled instrument with an elegant and sophisticated presence. True piano authenticity is further enhanced with the Dynamic Harmonic feature newly integrated into the SuperNATURAL® Piano sound engine, while the new flagship PHA-4 Concert Keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel offers new levels of expression with the latest touch-sensing technology. Individual Note Voicing helps you to find the best piano sounds to suit your taste or living space, and the innovative Headphones 3D Ambience effect provides a rich, multi-dimensional sound experience for your private practice sessions. The LX-15e is also compatible with Roland’s free iOS piano apps, allowing you to use your favorite Apple mobile devices to enhance your learning and have more fun with the piano.
- Enjoy beautiful, organic grand piano sounds with Roland’s SuperNATURAL® Piano technology
- Experience unparalleled touch response with the PHA-4 Concert Keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel, the new flagship keyboard from Roland
- New Dynamic Harmonic feature provides a unique tonal character and powerful sound for fortissimo playing
- Find your perfect piano sound with Individual Note Voicing, which lets you adjust the pitch, volume, and tonal character of each note independently
- Headphone 3D Ambience effect provides a rich, immersive sound experience while using headphones for private practice
- Acoustic Projection technology reproduces the expansive, multi-dimensional sound field of an acoustic piano
- Display music scores and select LX-15e tones and songs with the free Piano Partner app for iPad
- Play along with favorite songs in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using the free Air Performer app
- Large onboard song library covers piano classics as well as popular études such as Czerny 100 and Hanon
- Built-in recorder lets you capture your performances as MIDI or audio files (optional USB flash memory required for audio recording)
- Convenient features for daily playing, including independent headphones volume, Volume Limit function, and 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch jacks to support a variety of headphones
- Luxurious looks in a space-saving design; available in Polished Ebony or Polished White finishes