Publicado en octubre 15, 2013 por Roland U.S.
Top-Level Features Bring the Joy of Playing Piano to Your Entire Family
Bringing together the best of Roland’s piano technologies in one attractive, space-saving instrument, the HPi-50 offers premium performance at an incredible value. The acclaimed SuperNATURAL® Piano sound engine delivers rich, gorgeous tone, while the PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement provides a true grand piano touch that endlessly inspires. Powerful onboard DigiScore features are displayed in high resolution on the large color LCD built into the music rest, with digital sheet music and a wide range of skill-building exercises and games that make learning and playing fun for all ages, from children to adults. Rounding out the impressive HPi-50 is the advanced Acoustic Projection audio system, which fills your living space with beautiful, natural piano sound.
- Roland’s top-level piano features brought together in one instrument
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine for organic, expressive sound and response
- Top-of-the-line PHA III Ivory Feel Keyboard with Escapement
- Interactive DigiScore training programs built in, featuring digital sheet music plus entertaining skill-building games and exercises
- Large, high-resolution (1280 x 800) color LCD built into the music rest
- 50 onboard rhythm accompaniments and nearly 400 internal songs, including popular études such as Czerny 100 and Hanon, plus classical masterpieces and popular songs
- 16-part SMF song recorder built in; records and plays WAV audio songs via optional USB flash memory
- Innovative Acoustic Projection system for natural, multidimensional sound
- Progressive Damper Action pedal
- Wood cabinet with beautiful Simulated Rosewood finish